Must Have Features Your Web Site to Get Traffic and Sale
The first step in marketing is when customers visit your site to see the products they are looking for. Of course, search engine optimization and better standards cannot keep your customer on your site or make them buy.
Just Don’t Focus on The Home Page, Keywords and Titles.
A customer who has visited your site, now make sure they are interested in your products or services and are always available. Encourage her to buy the product by providing clear and concise information. So in the event that you sell more than one product or service, provide all the necessary information about this, it may be by storing the information on a separate page. By providing relevant and easily identifiable links, a customer can navigate to these pages and get details.
Understanding Your Targeted Customer
If you design a website that you think will attract customers, but you don’t really know who your customers are and what they want to buy, you are less likely to make a lot of money. Website business is an extension or replacement of a standard storefront. You can email your existing customers and ask them to complete a survey or while browsing your website. Ask them about their decisions.
Why do they like your products? Do you lower prices or offer coupons? Are your prices always lower than others? Is your shipping price cheap? Do you quickly answer client questions? Are your product descriptions better? Your refund policies and guarantees better than your competitor? To know your customer you can look at credit card records or ask your customer to fill out a simple contact form with name, address, age, gender, etc. when purchasing a product.
Does Your Website Provide Enough Contact Information?
If you sell on a website, your customer can buy your products 24 hours a day and your customers may come from other states thousands of miles away. Always provide contact information, preferably on every page of your website, full of postal address, phone number and email address to you.
People may need to contact you about marketing, general information or technical issues on your site. Also send your email to another email address if you do not regularly check your website’s mailbox. If a customer wants to make an online purchase offer adequate options such as a credit card, PayPal or other online payment service.
Website Improvement Tips and Website Traffic
It is advisable to list the basic principles that should be used to increase website traffic and search engine rankings.
- Create a site with relevant content, products or services.
- Put 1st keyword and second keywords within the first 25 words of your page content and distribute them evenly throughout the document.
- Research and use relevant keywords / sentences to attract your target customers.
- Use your keywords in the right places and indexes within your web page. Like Topic, META tags, Topics, etc.
- Keep the design of your site easy so that your customers can easily navigate between web pages, find what they are looking for and purchase products and services.
- Submit your web pages that are all web pages and not just the home page, to the most popular search engines and directory services. Hire someone to do so, if necessary. Make sure this is a personal submission. Do not associate with the default shipping service.
- Keep track of changes in search engine algorithms and processes and modify your web pages appropriately so that your search engine rankings remain high. Use online tools and resources to track your website performance.
- Monitor your competitors and high-quality websites to see what they do well in terms of design, navigation, content, keywords, etc.
- Use reports and logs from your web hosting company to see where your traffic is coming from. Analyze your visitor’s location and its revenue sources either search engines or links from other sites and keywords they used to find you.
- Make your customer visit easier and give them more ways to remember you in the form of newsletters, free reports, discount coupons etc.
- Demonstrate your industry and product or service expertise by writing and posting articles for your website or headline banks to be seen as an expert in your field.
- When selling products online, use simple payment methods and shipping methods to make your customer experience faster and easier.
- If you are unsure, hire a professional. Although it may seem expensive, it is more expensive than spending your money on a website that no one else visits.
- Do not view your website as a permanent fixture. Treat it as a flexible, ever-changing tool for sales and location, like your real store where your customers have the same honesty.